Re: Arabbix initial roadmap

--- Mohammed Sameer <uniball at gmx dot net> wrote:
> I'll try to keep the compatibility with morphix...

I know I'm taking this a bit out of context :-) but I remember Anmar
noting that Mepis' hardware and installer were superior (at one point)
to morphix's.  In any regard, thought I'd mention that it might be
worth-while to survey that distro (and others) before moving on.

BTW: I'm not sure how many of the Arabbix reported bugs [2] are
     still relevant or valid, but someone should go through 'em
     and at a min to purge those that has been addressed.

[1] http://www.mepis.org
[2] http://bugs.arabeyes.org