Re: C++ Unicode for arrabic

Nadir Durrani wrote:

I have recently used C++ (borland C) for my assignments related to implement standard collation algorithm and the other assignment was related to generating approperiate initial, medial or final shapes for a string of unicode ... did this for Urdu and since Urdu uses Arabic script so I guess this might addresses what you are looking for... I used fstream.h to get unicode input from file...

Regards...

Durrani
>From: Omar Abdalla <omara at languagecomputer dot com> >Reply-To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org> >To: developer at arabeyes dot org >Subject: C++ Unicode for arrabic >Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:10:39 -0600 > >Dear everyone, Aldsallam alukum > > I would like to find out if any one of you has used c++ for >unicode and get wistream and the stream lib to work with unicode. >also, I wolud like to see if I need to set the enviroment to >recocnize Arabic char. such as terminals and others. Please; let me >know if you have an Idea. > >Thanks, Omar Abdalla > >_______________________________________________ >Developer mailing list >Developer at arabeyes dot org >http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/developer

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!