Rendering good looking text with resolution-independent layout

Salam all,
Mr. Owen wrote a nice article, as the title tells.
For those who are interested, maybe you want to have a look at it.
http://people.redhat.com/otaylor/grid-fitting/

Also, at the end of it there are two references to Nastaliq fonts, those
wonderful fonts.

Mr. Owen, those two links at the end are broken, so I thought I might help (at
least as I can) by finding the correct links, as follows:
Nafees Nastal’eeq: http://www.crulp.org/nafeesNastaleeq.html
http://tabish.freeshell.org/u-font/

=====
regards,