Re: Debian Installer?

> With that said, I'm all for improving miniBidi to conform better and
> to improve speed and get a better code framework (for future changes
> and revisions) as a learning process.  I think the shaping portion of
> it will continue to be controversial until a better solution is put
> forth or until fribidi finally adopts/incorporates it.

As no code is bug free, it would certainly seem sensible that these algorithms
are incorporated into external projects using libraries rather than copying
and pasting of functions. Can I suggest that Ahmad turn his code into a
library, and use the same API (i.e. function prototypes) as fribidi? This
shouldn't be too arduous and will make bug-fixes far easier to propagate to
the external projects.

wassalaam
abdulhaq