Re: Debian Installer?

--- Anmar Oueja <anmar at canada dot com> wrote:
> I have some solid leads for youy. Why don't you send me an email as to a
> good time for us to meet on IRC. I will try and be online tonight (PST)
> time for us to talk about it.

Anmar, please don't use IRC for such an important topic (one of the reasons
we are all unsure of what needs to be done and what was done and by whom is
due to the excessive use of IRC/Chat).  Do please convey all the info you
have/know here so that everything is archived and so that others, if time
allows, can get involved.

Point is - the more important something is, which might involve other people,
the more it needs to be on the lists.