Re: CUPS testing - With harakat!!!

good news, the reference file ar_utf8 is sometimes showing harakaat in the
right place though not always by any means. However, there are some problems,
amongst other things sometimes the alif of hamzat alwaSl is missing. I'll
email you the .ps file it's generated.

Also, and this may be a problem in the reference file, hamzat ulwaSl in
alfaatiHa is showing as hamzat ulqaT` maftooHa in alHamd and hamzat ulqaT`
maksoora in ihdinaa .

The file from aljazeera worked to an extent but then caused a segmentation
fault. It may be as a consequence of me removing the part of the patch you
suggested be removed.

wassalaam
abdulhaq