Re: Font help/PostScript problem

On Friday 07 May 2004 16:26, ahmad khalifa wrote:

> can i mail you 2 identical .ps files, one has the arabic displayed
> and in the other there is no arabic displayed... thats the new problem !
> letters are reordered successfully, but not displayed although the
> encoding is there, and the font is embedded, glyph names are identical
> in both encoding and font !!!
> they dont even appear as boxes, there is absolutely nothing.

please email me the .ps files and also any font files I need.

> >Regarding creating a font with 0x6000 and 0xFE70 combined, why not create
> >two
> >Type 1 fonts with the utility and then combine them using something like
> >pfaedit (fontforge)?
>
> can you, or anyone else help with that ??
> i can mail anyone the converted .pfa fonts :-))

I'll look and see if there's any simple way it can be done but I'm afraid that
if it's very time consuming I'll have to pass as I am very pushed for time at
the moment and am travelling early next week. Email me the font files and
I'll have a look,
wassalaam