Re: BiCon release ?

Hi,

Sorry for disappearing, but circumstances are not helping me a lot here.
I can do the next release after 2 days (weekend). I will base it on the
20040505 cvs, but I will try to do a little more testing. For the bugs seen
last time.

I will try at least to get an rpm out (kinda working on fedora) to get more
testers. When we get a little more testing, we can get rid of akka. I will
change the rules a little: from stable bicon to a bicon more stable than akka:)

By the way, this weekend release will cost me 6 hours of train travel (two
journeys) and £50. Because of this, I will boost it to a beta release
immediately, if I find that the release is acceptable, and I got an rpm. Any
comments?

Muhammad Alkarouri