Re: BiCon release ?

On Thu, 6 May 2004, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:

> You can get a new generated password by going on arabeyes.org and putting in
> the appropriate fields your username and email (you have the ability to
> change it later).

I'm afraid it does not work.  This is the second time I try,
enter the username (behdad), and email (arabeyes at behdad dot org), and
it confirms that the information is correct and says it has sent
the mail, but I receive no mail.  And I just sent mail to
arabeyes at behdad dot org and it works.

> BiCon's project page states that the maintainer is Karouri. This means that
> technically you won't be able to add a log... So:
>
> Either
> 1- Karouri adds the log.
> Or
> 2- You become a maintainer :-)
>
> Both situations are to be discussed internally within BiCon project, but it'd
> be cool to add such logs to note important news, like releases for example ;)

;).  1.  If I was to become the maintainer, you would have been
still waiting for a release.

> Salam,

Cheers,
--behdad