Re: BiCon release ?

--- Behdad Esfahbod <behdad at cs dot toronto dot edu> wrote:
> I just made a release of the CVS and put it at
> http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~behdad/bicon-0.0.20040505.tar.gz
>
> BTW, I have no idea about the problem report we had about last
> release.  We need more testing.

I've uploaded that file (as a .bz2) to sf.net

It would be ideal is this was done as part of the release process
as well (I'm sure most, if not all, have sf.net accounts :-)  I
left the changelog section blank.

Do please add an appropriate blurb on the BiCon project page to catch
people's attention from the homepage and the various RSS sites.

  http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=BiCon

Salam & Thanks.