Re: ITL need some work

--- Ayman Negm <a dot negm at hamburg dot de> wrote:
> I took a look into the ITL and found for example in
> itl/libs/src/prayer.c a lot of decimal numbers without any comments
> what it does mean and for what, and such numbers should be defined as
> constants, this make fixing bugs easier, if anyone of you guys could
> understand what this numbers mean for example lines 389, 405, 421, feel
> free to give it understandable names. Also "switch case" statements
> need to be fixed too, to use constants instead of numbers "0,1,...",
> if any

All very valid points.  The code's author, Thamer, has gone missing
(his email bounces) and until he's back we won't know what all those
constants stand for, etc.

In any regards, I'll keep that in mind for when I see him and thanks
for the feedback (I'll try to create a project Todo with this point).