Re: prayer time calculation

Salam,

ran my data through your code (after i understood how to build the code
(lcc-win32)) and i think your code allways runs my coordinates (Lat:52.4) in
"extreme"-mode, taking the nearest Lat of 48.5 (which also works in my
algorithms.

I never noticed that i was living in a part of the world that partly doesn't
have real nights (namely in the summer).... :)

thnx i think i'm finished so far. I will make the php-code (which will be alot
easier to read than the c-code (for the amateur)) available when i'm finished
isa.

Apropos: it will be a block for the nukephp-portal-system.

Salam and thnx.

Omar