Duali progress (yes, really)

Salam,

I know several people have been wondering whatever happened to Duali. No
it's not dead.. and no, we don't have a release ready (yet).

The good news is that Mohamed Yousif has joined the effort and started
contributing code (which I am still reviewing). The plan is to release
an alhpa release early April. Of course, this will be a C++ release and
will in effect deprecate the Python versions.

The most likely scenario we will have is a primitive duali (C++) which
will probably lack some of the features in the python version (for the
initial release). The dictionary generating script will remain to be in
Python (it's a very ugly script and I have no intentions of spending
time porting it since it's something you only run once).

So, keep your eyes on the Duali page and I will also keep you updated as
things happen.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |