Re: PuTTY Testing

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> --- ahmad khalifa <ahmadkhalifa at hotmail dot com> wrote:
> >
> >   http://crl.nmsu.edu/~mleisher/ucdata.html
> >
> > so, which one should i consider the Standard ?
>
> I'd say the Unicode Reference Code is the golden model we'd like to follow.
>
> > behdad ?
> > are FriBidi's test files (and their results) the way to go ? or that page ?

That page is a bit old.  Unicode's reference implementation has
changed their CapRTL recently too.  So unfortunately you need to
check the bidi types and only then you can say who is right and
who is wrong.  I would be happy if you give examples that FriBidi
is not following the spec :).

--behdad
  behdad.org