Re: dev help...

Assalamu Alaikum,

Musab Al-Rawi wrote:
I am familiar with swing and swing events, and got nothing to do right away .. so how can i
proceed in helpping?

Thanks for answering my request for help. I need help badly especially with the swing stuff, because I'm new to java and I did not get used to it completely.

I've created a project on sourceforge.net for it called kuran (http://sourceforge.net/projects/kuran).
I've neither released anything nor added anything to the cvs (besides of a nonworking KDE implementation of it (uploaded for testing purposes)).
I'll contact you when I uploaded the project's files to the CVS. So please be patient a little more ;-).

We can discuss the details of your involvement when you have the sources and had a look at it to get an overview of the structure and see how far I've got.

If you are interested, here is some information on the machine I'm developing it on: CPU: 700MHz AMD Duron RAM: 384MB OS: Windows XP SDK+JRE: 1.4.2_03 IDE: eclipse 3M7

Salam, Riyad Preukschas