gettext, bidi and Tcl/Tk Application :-(

Hello,

because since one week I have gotten no answer on 7 other Mailinglist
I must try it here. Sorry for crossposting two lists.

OK, I am programing with Tcl/Tk 8.4 an inmdependant X-ControlCenter
(like to GNOME/KDE-ControlCenters). Before I continue and must change
all, I need to know, how to include bidi and gettext into my Tcl/Tk-Apps.

With the text strings I have done the same as in the bash scripts and
C programs.

But now, I do not know how to set TEXTDOMAIN and TEXTDOMAINDIR.

Then if it is done, how to include libfribidi0 ?

If it works, I have my Apps in german, french, english an arabic :-)

Thanks for your help
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi