Re: ITL php code

Sure, I do not know if it is appropriate to say so in this, but I came accross arabeyes, because I Was looking for the algorithh for prayer calculations myself for a Asp.Net based website.

And i saw you mentioned (or somenoe else) something about not compiling in windows, etc.

But to compile it, I just downloaded lcc compiler for windows, thanks to one of the brothers suggestions on this list, and I created a new project, and added the prayer.c, prayer.h, and prayer-demo.c files, to it, and comiled it and alhamdullilah it worked, and i did the same with Visual C++ 7.1 (Vs.Net 2003).

I had executable files running in command console :)

I did not try with make, cygwin, etc. but I imagine it should work.