Re: Bidi-less Applications Patching Policy

 --- Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org> wrote: > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED
MESSAGE-----

> Salam,
>
> On Tuesday 01 June 2004 20:48, Muhammad Alkarouri wrote:
>
> should fix it quickly' and not by telling 'I'm leaving and/because Arabeyes
> is not supporting OSS'.

Did I say Arabeyes is not supporting OSS, meaning it is against OSS? Please
check e-mails. The FSF definition and other definition discussion is between
Elzubeir and Behdad, I have nothing to do with it.

> > While you are doing that, do the things that you can. Use available
> > dictionaries technical and otherwise. How much does an ALESCO dictionary
> > cost, by the way?
>
> Please do some checks before you make such a statement.

By the way, I am not saying this is my idea. I am basically saying I appreciate
your idea, for I have known of the dictionary through you. The question was
actually meant for you, I know you _bought_ it.

> 1- I _did_ buy an ALECSO dictionary, with money from my own pocket. [And it
> was sent from Tunisia to France, so I had to pay the posting too ;)]. Who
> said volunteering was costless ? ;)

Does it cost more or less than the Unicode standard, which I bought:)~

> 2- Read the QAC agenda for next meeting (Wiki). I personally added the point
> to discuss the reference to ALECSO standards. Oh, and you can check that the
> modification date is not today's ;) I did the change one or two days ago,
> after _your_ post to 'doc'. Who said 'core' did not take account of 'other's'
>
> opinion.

Actually I saw that before, and attributed it to QAC functioning. I have other
examples.

Salam,
Muhammad Alkarouri