Re: debian/rules packaging problems

On Sat, 2004-07-10 at 09:54, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> They are place holders - what does Pepsi mean or duali (to a non-arabic) ?
> Its simply a name grouping mechanism associated with the fonts which
> either relate to their style of creators (I'd love to see how you'll
> name your offspring ;-).

Well, can we at least have placeholders with meaningful names? I dub
him, "Version 0.1" ;)

> Will do - I will also look at the package and try to script the creation
> of one in the future (to feel the pain :-).  Mind you one can always create
> a package per sub-dir, ie. a package for AAHS, for Kasr, for Shmookh, etc.

Hahaha.. yeah right. Am I crazy? Why would I ever spend that much time
packaging 3-5 fonts each?

In any case, it looks like Debian's queue takes too long for packages to
go through. But it's been uploaded so all I can do is wait.

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir