Re: Arabeyes ttf fonts

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:

> Nadim, in the process of getting the debian package for the Arabic ttf
> fonts into Debian (and boy is that a tough process, even with just
> fonts), they have noted that the license used is outdated.
>
> I am asking you to update it (with a specific version number). This
> is especially that the whole address of the FSF has changed as well ;)

I'm lost - what do you mean update the license ?  The license in CVS is
the same one on GNU's site in both of these links (the later being
explicity mentioned in the 'license.txt' file and the former noted
within each and every font file),

  http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
  http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

Is this license now outdated ?  If so can you present me with an "updated"
version ?  I'm not sure what needs to be updated.