Arabeyes ttf fonts

Salam,

Nadim, in the process of getting the debian package for the Arabic ttf
fonts into Debian (and boy is that a tough process, even with just
fonts), they have noted that the license used is outdated.

And since I don't like to mess around with other people's projects
licenses (and trying to respect the new CVS ACL system ;) I am asking
you to update it (with a specific version number). This is especially
that the whole address of the FSF has changed as well ;)

So, some time in the next few days, we should have that package in the
debian unstable repository.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |