Re: Arabbix CVS

On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 12:54, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> I only added what I added so that it doesn't get lost - I wasn't sure
> where to put it so I created something new which relates to the content
> of the ISO.  If the location/name(s)/etc are not proper, feel free to
> rename and/or move the files.

I realy have _no_ idea what would be proper or appropriate ;) The best
thing I can think of is to emulate Morphix' CVS structure and then
modify to fit our needs. I was just confused, but certainly don't have
something better in mind just yet ;)

In either case, it's good that you did so -- revive that "Put things on
CVS dammit!" tune ;)

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |