Re: [Katoob] german translation and suggestions

--- Riyad Preukschas <rpreukschas at web dot de> wrote:
> Michelle Konzack wrote:
> > I have mixed up your correction with the correction of Helge Kreutzmann
> > (debian-l10n-german). I think, Now it is good.
>
> Well ... not completely. I found some mistakes and inconsistencies in
> the file you attached. So I again did some correction work.
>
> Please, look at my corrections and my comments on it.

Gents, __please__ refrain from attaching these files and try to post them
somewhere on the 'net for others to grab.  These files are of no interest to
many on this list (and should at a min be moved to the 'doc' list).  In all,
upload your files somewhere and provide a URL.