Re: Putty: Patch ready 4 test

--- Musab Al-Rawi <musab_rawi at hotmail dot com> wrote:
> i am done with the wrapping function but i need to test it..

Great - this is wonderful to hear.

> Nadim:
>      it seems that i wont get Fedora's Cd's b4 4-5 days not sure, i am
> wondering if we could arrange something to test putty with the wrapping
> function

I'll talk to you off-list, but is there someone out there that is
willing to give Mr. Al-Rawi a temporary ssh-accessible linux account
for him to login via PuTTY to do his tests (he'll simply need to 'less'
and 'vi'/'vim' an Arabic UTF-8 file) ?

> At the worest case if you can't get me a machine to log on to i suggest
> that may be someone can download putty's code and supplied with the updated
> file window.c - compile & run putty to check if winodws stops doing shaping
> and bidi.

I think you'd get a lot more testers if you furnished a complete .exe file
instead of asking people to compile 'em from scratch.

Keep up the GREAT work.