Putty: Patch ready 4 test

i am done with the wrapping function but i need to test it..

Nadim:
it seems that i wont get Fedora's Cd's b4 4-5 days not sure, i am wondering if we could arrange something to test putty with the wrapping function
At the worest case if you can't get me a machine to log on to i suggest that may be someone can download putty's code and supplied with the updated file window.c - compile & run putty to check if winodws stops doing shaping and bidi.

Sincerely,
Musab Basil Al Rawi
M.Sc., Software Design Methodology
Mobile # +971 50 367 0624
Phone # +971 6 556 3436

- The Glory Is not In Never Falling, But In Rising EveryTime You Fall.

High-speed users—be more efficient online with the new MSN Premium Internet Software. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=byoa/prem&ST=1