Re: BiCon imported to CVS

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 16:10, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

> Thanks a lot.  Can you post CVSROOT please?  I cannot check it
> out.  I do this and fails:
>
> cvs -d :pserver:behdad at cvs dot arabeyes dot org:/home/arabeyes/cvs co bicon
>
> and it fails.

That is because there is no bicon module, it should be:

$ cvs -d:pserver:behdad at cvs dot arabeyes dot org:/home/arabeyes/cvs co
projects/bicon

but, just for you, I added a module alias for bicon so you can run the
above command and it will work.

> You should be able to just run bicon/bicon, not bin/farsi.

Yes, but running it alone is kind of pointless, no? I think the README
needs to be revamped very badly ;)

> Well, why not Nadim if Karouri is out of reach?  Nadim is not
> busy with other projects AFAIK, and knows the whole thing good
> enough.

I cannot speak for Nadim here, but he hasn't shown any interest in
getting involved (but there are 'ways' to suck him in ;)

> > 3. Who will be contributing to BiCon regularly? I know I plan to, any
> > others?
>
> Count on me :).

Naturally ;)

> You've settled a homeless child.  Be God be always with you. :)

And another is about to be put to sleep, 'tis life ;)

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |