reg bidi

salamz...sir we are a group of five students completing our bacheolars in computer science and our final year project involves implementation of bi directional algorithm for urdu (a language much similiar to arabic) in knoppix ...we have studied bi directional algo and now we want to get started on the implentation part in order to build an urdu live cd supporting bidi algo (that is typing of urdu date or english letters from right to left and rest of urdu letters from left to right)...in this regard i would like u to plz guide us as to how to get started and which libraries ( i heard of freebidi) to include where in our knoppix cd ...........plz give an elaborate answer as soon as possible ...thanking u in advance....
ALLAH HAFIZ...