Urdu keyboard addition in Arabbix

Hi,

Urdu is national language of Pakistan (also spoken by 195 million people in India). At moment only Windows XP has given some support to urdu. But the keyboard layout is horrible.

So I wanted to ask the professionals at Arabbix, if it is possible for them to add the "Phonetic Urdu Keyboard" in Arabbix? I have the layout of "Phonetic Urdu Keyboard" and all the Hex. Values for this.
(Phonetic Urdu Keyboard is used by leading softwares in Pakistan like "Inpage" and "Urdu Composer" and "Urdu 98")

If the professionals see it a practical idea, then I will send the layout of Urdu Keyboard to you.

Thanks and Regards.