Re: Regarding Adding new language

Hello Nadir:

Well this is a very broad question. Can you be more specific. What applications are you thinking of localizing ? any special tools. Text or graphics based ... etc. Please be specific.

Anmar

Nadir Durrani wrote:
Assalam o alekum
What procedure and necessary steps do I have to adopt if I want to add some new language let say xy that is UTF-8 supported ... can u guys tell me the entire procedure from A to Z ...
suppose that nothing has already be defined for that language ..
i'll be waiting for ur replies desparetely ...
Regards and Allah Hafiz

/_Durrani _/

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. <http://g.msn.com/8HMAEN/2752??PS=> Get 2 months FREE*.