Re: Putty Testers please...

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 02:11:35 +0000, ahmad khalifa wrote:

> umm, i wrote this email, then thought... hey, there is some work
> left..
> so y test it now...?? i'll postpone it for later...
>
> but, if any one is interested here it is...
>
> // Original Mail starts here------
> anyone want to test PuTTy..??
> it doesnt take much, just Win2000 or WinXP...
>
> download the file from this link, and rename it
> from putty3.bin to putty3.exe ... i had to use the .bin extension
> because geocities wouldnt allow me to upload .exe files...
>
> http://www.geocities.com/ahmadkhalifa83/putty/putty3.bin

sorry, but it doesn't seem to work, i'd like to test that, since i
know the "normal" putty. What do i get of typing arabic text in a
console, if the server (or host if you like) is a latin linux???

nevermind, what about the link? for such small files, i can provide
some webspace.

salam.

omar abo-namous