Re: ChangeLog

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 07:41, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

I disagree with Nadim here. 'cvs2cl' is a tool but I would much rather
see relevant information in the ChangeLog. cvs2cl simply dumps cvs logs
in a changelog file. What BiCon has had is a decent ChangeLog file and I
would hate to see it degrade to cvs2cl which. I think of 'cvs2cl' as a
'last resort' when the people maintaining a project have not bothered to
keep their ChangeLog updated.

Please do re-consider this change.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |