PuTTY bookkeeping

Musab/Ahmad.K, I've added a minimal README file to document some
of what was done and what the plan is.  The idea of this file is to
simply contain whatever info that might be related to this sub-project.

  http://cvs.arabeyes.org/cvsweb/projects/external/putty/

Once you guys have your CVS accounts (Musab, did you apply for one ?)
you are free to add/modify as you guys see fit.

The above mentioned cvs directory will also contain the .patch file
once you guys do a 'diff -u' and generate it (post a 'cvs commit', etc).

I also wanted to note that I will be adding both of you as "Maintainers"
to the sub-project web pages so you can add/modify and upkeep the page
and keep all of us "users" informed (blurbs also make it to the homepage,
so try to be brief and to the point - see what other sub-projects are
doing),

  http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=PuTTY

I'll try to add some blurbs to bring things upto date (gimme me a few
hours to do that ISA).

BTW: you need to login to the Arabeyes' website to make any changes on
     the sub-project page(s).

Salam and keep up the GREAT progress !!