Re: Quran data certification (was - Things...)

Assalamu Alaykum,

Nadim Shaikli wrote:
looking at the text (and we also need translations and need them certified
I could start working on a German and Bosnian quran translation.

About certification:
As I wrote in another mail to this list it would be very useful to add more meta information to the quran (e.g. style/author, translator, source (book(especially for translations), organisation, university, etc.), "digitalizer", a validating hash, (for translations) the permission of the translator) and give a possibility to submit mistakes to the contributor of that quran file to correct it. This would be helping a lot I think - correct me if I'm mistaken.

Salam,
	Riyad Preukschas