RE: putty can shape now..

12:55 #arabeyes: <sgt> For the shaping-before-display in the terminal emulator, my immediate thought is that the place to do it is inside do_paint(). That routine loops over every line of the screen, taking data out of the internal terminal structures and copying it into term->disptext. So it probably wants to do shaping while it does that.
12:55 #arabeyes: <sgt> (Probably right at the top of the big loop that iterates over each row.)

i'll check that code...

now we have 3 things that we need to look at ... Vim and u suggested, Katoob as Osama suggested, and of course the routine Simon mentioned to check the work place if we can say that... i will check Katoob and u do the same with Vim, i suggest that we meet on the weekend to discuss how things are done in both of katoob and Vim at least what we will be able to cover till the weekend so that we can come up with something.. what do u think ?

ok, i'll check that also... and i'll try to get any 1 talking on the irc channel...

ak...