Help For Birectional support of language

A.A.
   I am working a Cd based distribution of Urdu in Pakistan.I visited your
site of Arabbix and i saw yoiur distribution also.I want to give support of
urdu language in my distribution. I am finding some problems to give support
of Urdu in my distribution.As urdu is bidirectional same as Arabic and its
font and writing style is more or less similar of that of Arabic.You have
given in your distribution of support of Arabix.If you have some knowledge
about this,Please help me in this regard so that i will be able to provide
of Urdu in my distribution.

Hoping a best response.
Thanks and Best Regards.
Ahtsham