Re: PuTTy: Patch works fine

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/gdi/fontext_2ks4.asp

> when i used the first one things were messed up even b4 logging in, no
> english no arabic letters were showed.
> now with the second one only english letters were viewed, arabic ones where
> some un-understandable shapes,

Don't know what to tell ya (beyond pinging Simon for his opinion) but this
certainly doesn't sound right (as if you didn't know that :-)  My very
wild guess is the ETO_GLYPH_INDEX needs to be used and you might be doing
something wrong (mail your current patch to Simon for a quickie inspection).

Keep at it and don't give up.