Re: ITL release

--- Ayman Negm <a dot negm at gmx dot de> wrote:
> Is there anyone who is willing to maintain the packages? I am ready to
> upload; if there is no one who wants to maintain it, then it'll take
> time for me to package it because I have never packaged libs for debian.

There are two aspects to ITL, there is the lib (termed ITL-libs) and the
tools (termed ITL-itools) [1].  I think Thamer (and I don't mean to speak
for him :-) would be the person you are looking for in terms of maintenance.
Thamer, ITL's maintainer and champion, has already added all the necessary
debian code to create a proper .deb library package for ITL-libs.  What is
left is to package (or debianize) the 'itools' arm of ITL so that both can
be fully release in unison.

[1] http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=ITL