Re: arbtex and shadda

On Yaum al-Arbi'a 10 Thu al-Qi`dah 1425 4:04 pm, waleed at email dot com wrote:
> Hi there,
> I'm using ArabTeX, writing in Arabic ISO 1256 in an arabwin environment,
> and everything is ok, except that whenver I use a Shadda (?) character, the
> arabic letter appears in duplicate in the output.

Which version are you using?

> There MUST be a way around this. Do you know?

Waleed, Prof Klaus Lagally lagally(at)informatik(dot)uni-stuttgart(dot)de the
one behind ArabTeX is already on this list. Give him two or three days if he
doesn't respond, send him a message directly. He is a very cooperative man.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA