[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Prayer Times C code ported to Java
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Prayer Times C code ported to Java
- From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 00:24:09 -0800 (PST)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=vcQ9Djf6dHfUGFeI0sw+h4p32VEi/UbQn8YU9E3hKuMTmvuu3MLEdlYY0B/LGZuAo4xPPqGCDmxB1gr2f+fNOOnwOmZn+QuPD5nAGa4sYWO1iofigA8V8ddvtKo77OfrEiyXKiluvH4x7HAZkN0P2ziGQ3Dz3d/kF8mQ8pxqClU= ;
--- Ahmed Talaat <aa_talaat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> I ported and tested the C code of the prayer time program (ITL) to Java, and
> would like to avail it publicly for others to make use of it. Please advise
> how to do that.
Mr. Moazzam Khan has gone down the same route and unfortunately we still
don't have anything to show for it in our CVS repository. Please follow
this thread  to come up to speed on what was suggested. I'm unsure to
what final decision was made and whether Mr. Khan's work will in fact find
its way back to the ITL tree.
BTW: It might be best for all interested in Java and ITL to simply
collaborate together to further extend the application's reach
as opposed to each going their separate route.
Do you Yahoo!?
Dress up your holiday email, Hollywood style. Learn more.