Re: Prayer Times C code ported to Java

--- Ahmed Talaat <aa_talaat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> I ported and tested the C code of the prayer time program (ITL) to Java, and
> would like to avail it publicly for others to make use of it. Please advise
> how to do that.

Mr. Moazzam Khan has gone down the same route and unfortunately we still
don't have anything to show for it in our CVS repository.  Please follow
this thread [1] to come up to speed on what was suggested.  I'm unsure to
what final decision was made and whether Mr. Khan's work will in fact find
its way back to the ITL tree.

BTW: It might be best for all interested in Java and ITL to simply
     collaborate together to further extend the application's reach
     as opposed to each going their separate route.

[1] http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/developer/2004/December/msg00006.html