[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: JPrayer's first release
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: JPrayer's first release
- From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 02:28:42 -0800 (PST)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=EcbsmJDur6Pbub+7sJIg9oLUM23BRTMaOikYSNUKp3ecD3zjHuDC9XCWcQFMvF2ifwQO0mPR5HrWPkjfEaFIJEmy+gRmDTxFwVyeycOEqP4ivV1cSyd6MPI54N3aSjwBwkU51w9yO1cIh0gbZvDfFz/G2rFtKkKr950sSNPgDj4= ;
--- Moazzam Khan <moazzamk at gmail dot com> wrote:
> I have completed JPrayer with basic functionality and adhan.
> It runs on Linux only, though.
> Here is a direct link to the file:
> BTW, rename the file to jprayer.tar.bz2 and extract it. I add
> to add the zip extension so the file uploader would let me upload
> the attachment to my post.
Any reason why this work isn't on Arabeyes' CVS under the ITL
tree somewhere (there are similar works which this would complement) ?
Would you be interested in housing it there as you continue development
on it ?
Sorry for the delay in asking the obvious.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - You care about security. So do we.