Re: JPrayer's first release

--- Moazzam Khan <moazzamk at gmail dot com> wrote:
> No particular reason. It's already in mpadc.com's Subversion
> repository, but I dont mind having a CVS repository for it too.

You might prefer to have one source location since it would be difficult
(and sometimes confusing) to know which repository is in which state
resulting in phantom bugs and overall chaos (your call).  As noted, I
personally think Arabeyes' CVS repository would be a better fit since
its an extension and a continuations of the various similar/related
works within the ITL programs [1] dir.

> Anyone with CVS or Subversion can access it, then. But, please let
> me know how to access your CVS as it is very hard to figure that
> out. I had tried to use CVS to download ITL, and was unsuccessful.

In order to upload you'll need to register [2] for an account and
send-in your password, etc.  All this info should be noted in the
'CVS Howto' document [3]

[1] http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/projects/itl/programs/
[2] http://www.arabeyes.org/join.php
[3] http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/howto/cvs-howto-en/