Re: JPrayer's first release

No particular reason. It's already in mpadc.com's Subversion
repository, but I dont mind having a CVS repository for it too. Anyone
with CVS or Subversion can access it, then. But, please let me know
how to access your CVS as it is very hard to figure that out. I had
tried to use CVS to download ITL, and was unsuccessful.

Wa 'alaikum assalam,
Moazzam