Re: IRC party summary

--- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
[...]
> Ossama, do please add a 'Create Account' link or similar on either the
> art homepage or on the daughter-page that gets spawned from clicking the
> '[Login]' -- its very non-intuitive as to how one goes about getting
> an account unless one is not supposed to :-)

Not sure why would we need this. If the 'arabeyes/arabeyes' account is working.
Anyway, even if it's doable, which I'm not sure of, it has to be done with help
of Anmar. He has to put the site in the 'setup' mode so I can modify it.

> Hopefully once we get someone to look into LDAP all these issues will
> resolve themselves and a single account/pass will work everywhere
> (more on this topic on the 'admin' mailing-list).

ISA. Sorry for not being of much help as I'm still finishing up stuff after
coming from my travel :|

=====
regards,
Ossama Khayat