Re: IRC party summary

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> --- Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa> wrote:
> [...]
> > It didn't work for me!
>
> Can you please try again, with a different browser or something?
> I just logged in fine with FireFox.
>
> I'm saying this because I had this problem with Mozilla and Konqueror
> sometimes.

Ossama, do please add a 'Create Account' link or similar on either the
art homepage or on the daughter-page that gets spawned from clicking the
'[Login]' -- its very non-intuitive as to how one goes about getting
an account unless one is not supposed to :-)

Hopefully once we get someone to look into LDAP all these issues will
resolve themselves and a single account/pass will work everywhere
(more on this topic on the 'admin' mailing-list).