Re: php calculator

Salam,

in general i just translated the c-code into php. I didn't work with objects,
cause i'm not used to them, instead i use a global array.

I can give you the code, if you want, but i'd rather see it as an
arabeyes-library.

Salam.

Omar

PS: i'm sending this message also to the developement-mailinglist of arabeyes.
Please try to continue the conversation on the list directly.