Re: no subject

SANOUSY HOWARI wrote:

salam developers, I am new here,

My name is sanousy, I've joined newly to the project 2004,august 4th.

Welcome Sanousy...

Just I want to get started, so, what to do??

Err, difficult question, I dont think there is a specific program for new developers to follow, most of the time you have to look around first and see what you like...

I'm working on a patch for CUPS to make it support arabic and
transparent characters... Its almost finished, you can take a look
at it, and tell me if you need help understanding it :))
Browse the site for the 'CUPS' project...

Are you familiar with the terms "Shaping", "Bidi", "Transparent Characters" ??? When I first came here (8 months ago) I didnt know them, I'd be happy to explain them to you on IRC if you'd like...

The older members might be able to help you more...

ak.