Re: i18n bug regarding Arabic-Indic numbers needinfo.

On Wednesday 21 April 2004 02:28 am, Diego Iastrubni wrote:
> ביום רביעי, 21 באפריל 2004, 09:17, נכתב על ידי Lars Knoll:
> > The conversion could be done by doing a toInt() followed by a
> > QString::number() or by asking for the digit value of every QChar, but
> > it's really up to the application to do proper processing here before
> > sending it of to an application expecting latin numbers.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Lars
> >
> > PS: The example with Bengali numbers won't work if you use
> > QString::toInt() in a bengali locale because our locale database for some
> > reason misses an entry for Bengali. I'll see if I can fix that for Qt
> > 3.3.3.
>
> oh... thanks... much nicer then the switch's I had in mind...
> I will try and patch kppp this weekend.

Will you please summarize to me the end of this story ;) If it's not solved
please make sure a bug report is posted and let us know in Arabeyes so we can
vote.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA