Re: I would like to take Project.

Hello Nadja:

Welcome to Arabeyes. We are pleased that you are interested in joining our team. If you decided to work on a specific project or a todo list, we recommend that you send a message to (Please register first) :

doc at arabeyes dot org (for all translation, documentation projects)

developer at arabeyes dot org (for all development related projects)

general at arabeyes dot org (for all other)

and state what you are interested in, what you want to do with it, what you need to get started.

that is all you need to do to get started. If you have any problems, please don't hesitate to contact me.

BTW, we are often on irc at:

Server:	irc.freenode.net
Room:	#arabeyes

Salam