Re: Arabizer hosting

--- Ahmad Kamal <eng_ak at Link dot net> wrote:
> OK, here is the tar ball.
> I have split work into arabize_cli & Qarabize. I will only work
> on the cli version until I master the (cvs,doxygen,makefile...) stuff,
> then I will focus on the gui part. Although, I have the skeleton of
> the gui (The pic I sent is a working program). El mohem, Here is
> the basiccode, kindly import it into CVS, and send me my cvs account!

OK, I've imported your 'arabizer' package (that will be the name of it
as the arabize_cli made no sense and we like to keep things simple)
under the 'adawat' umbrella project.  Once the GUI is ready, please
add it to the repository under your project dir (ie. create a 'gui'
directory and go at it).

So everything below,

  projects/adawat/arabizer/*

is your responsibility and you are expected to do things there and only
there unless otherwise noted.  Have any questions, ask 'em here.

> If you want to test the bin program, the hroof_utf8.txt must be in
> your current directory. i.e. launch with: ./bin/arabize_cli

Testing will happen later - I removed the bin directory as any producible
file (ie. executable in this instance) should not live in CVS.

You should already have your CVS account (saw elzubeir commit write
privileges) and you should also be on the CVS mailing-list (to see
any changes in the CVS repository) - so you are set.

> Waiting for your TODOs :)

Those will come later :-)

Sorry for the delay and I'm mailing-this to the 'developer' list
since we are now officially launching this sub-project and our
one-on-one contact is to cease (ie. use the mailing-list for all
contact from now).

Salam and welcome aboard.