Disappearing, again

Salam,

Due to some complicated situation, I will not be able to make any
contributions to Arabeyes for a week or two. I will try to read e-mail,
and may reply to some e-mails.

As an exception, I will be able to release any new releases of BiCon if
needed, on weekends.

On another note, I should have reported about the OCR project idea. The
situation is not bad; I have seen some documents and had the help of
some academicians here in the UK. Still, I don't have something
coherent. So I will suspend any research in that area for the following
couple of weeks. That means not OCR project for now, in case anybody
still wondering.

Don't know why I don't feel there is anything new in this e-mail:)

Regards,
Muhammad Alkarouri